This is a fun, relaxing and warm way to welcome the arrival of the season.
Getting ready to enjoy your hot tub in the cool spring air? We couldn’t agree more that this is a fun, relaxing and warm way to welcome the arrival of the season. First, though, you may need some tips on how to start up your hot tub. Here are some quick tips:
- Clear water and debris off the cover, then clean it with a mild solution so it won’t harm the cover’s material. Leave it to dry completely. Remove and store cover in a safe place.
- Clean the interior of the tub.
- Replace drain plugs and tighten up any fittings.
- Fill the hot tub with water and add sanitizer like chlorine or bromine.
- Run the tub for about two hours, then drain it completely.
- Test the water and adjust for pH and alkalinity.
If you have trouble with any of the steps, call your trusted pool experts at Central Jersey Pools at 732-462-5005 or visit our super store in Freehold, NJ.