Central Jersey Pools Employment
Central Jersey Pools is a well-respected 3rd generation 65-year-old family-owned business located in Freehold NJ near the Jersey Shore. We are seeking qualified candidates to add to our outstanding team for several positions. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, vacation pay plus other benefits. We can help you find housing and provide assistance with your move to the Central New Jersey area if needed. Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-462-5005 ext. 100.
- Sales Associate: We are looking for a results-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for selling hot tubs, swim spas, above-ground pools, and outdoor kitchens, from generating leads to closing sales. The Sales Associate’s responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products, and recommend the right solutions. Earn base plus commissions. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Pool Construction Supervisor – Experienced in the vinyl and/or fiberglass pool construction industry with the ability to manage subs. Knowledge and on-site experience in pool construction are required. Must be an excellent communicator and give great customer service.
- Pool Technicians - We're looking for a reliable Pool Technician to join our team. In this role, you will use vacuums and nets to help clean debris from various pools, change filters, and troubleshoot other types of equipment. Experience with pumps and heaters is a plus. Our ideal candidate is someone with prior pool maintenance experience, but we are willing to provide some training if you are a good fit for the job.
- Administrative Assistants - Answers phone calls, schedule service jobs for customers. Administrative duties such as filing, data entry, copying, scanning etc.
- Cashier P/T or F/T - Retail Store Cashier, is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using our cash register and point-of-sale system. Their duties include making change, recording purchases, processing returns and scanning items for sale. Will train.
- Flexible Schedules (Full Time / Part Time / Seasonal / & Year Round Employment Available)
- Health Insurance, Retirement Benefits, Vacation & Sick Time
- Friendly, Fun Family run business
- Employee discounts
- Be appreciated by the customers and your co-workers
- Enjoy coming to work each day
Employment Application Steps/Forms
Please download and complete both forms:
Dial 732.462.5005 and the extension:
Ext 116 for Parts/Chemicals
Ext 122 for Deliveries
Ext 113 for Sales
Ext 112 or 145 for Pool Openings, Pool Closing & Pool Service
Ext 121 for Spa Service
Ext 173 for Emergencies
If your party does not answer, please leave a detailed voice mail and we will return your call promptly.
In the event that you need emergency or after-hours service please call: 732-226-7200