WHY SHOULD YOU SPEND THE DIFFERENCE FOR A LINER FROM CENTRAL JERSEY POOLS?
- Quality begins with the vinyl. Our liners are made with industry standard 20, 24 or 28 mil virgin vinyl which is coated with protective coating for durability and lasting beauty.
- Our liners are custom form-fitted to each pool. Most other liners are a parachute type liner which fits a wide variety of pool configurations and is stretched to fit your pool. This stretching can result in thinning out the finished thickness of the liner.
- All seams feature a full ½ inch overlap weld for superior strength. Other liners often use a butt type weld which is not as strong and may have unsightly seams.
- Each liner is formulated with ultra-violet inhibitors and anti-bacterial agents.
- Depending on the pattern selected, our liners carry a fifteen (15) or twenty (20) year pro-rated manufacturer's warranty on the liner, compared to other liners that may only have a ten (10) year warranty.
- Central Jersey Pools extends the manufacturer's fifteen or twenty year warranty to include both the liner and the labor to install a new liner. Other liner warranties cover only the liner itself and not the labor necessary for installation.
- Central Jersey Pool's professional installers are the finest in the area.
It's unwise to pay too much, but it's unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it's well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.