Quality Pool Services at Great Prices in Monroe
When you just want to enjoy your pool without all the hassle that comes with maintenance, you can schedule an appointment with us anytime. Here at Central Jersey Pools, we offer a wide range of pool services in Monroe designed to take the burden off your shoulders. Enjoy a more successful and enjoyable swimming season this year with the help of our prompt and attentive technicians.
Whether you want weekly service, or just pool opening and closing, we can help. It’s time to rely on Central Jersey Pools – Pool Service Monroe NJ. Our headquarters is in nearby Freehold, but we happily service all of Monroe and beyond. Get the VIP treatment with us and finally experience what pool ownership should be all about. Here’s what we do.
Central Jersey Pools - Pool Renovation Monroe NJ
Is it time for a much-needed pool renovation to boost your enjoyment this summer? Our technicians can:
- Install heaters or safety covers
- Add a spill-over spa
- Rebuild your existing pool
- Add outdoor furniture and cooking options
- Install accessories or hot tubs
- Add water features, including slides and rock waterfalls
- Incorporate underwater lights that change colors
Enhancements added to your pool can help you enjoy the experience so much more. Why not try some cool colored lights, waterfalls, spas or an outdoor kitchen? Central Jersey Pools - Pool Renovation Monroe NJ offers all kinds of pool renovations for your convenience.
Central Jersey Pools - Pool Liner Replacement Monroe NJ
Your liner must be installed properly so it can keep up with the daily rigors of pool use. When your liner has a totally smooth surface, it won’t chip, crack, peel or abrade the skin. Central Jersey Pools – Pool Liner Replacement Monroe NJ has the technicians who can expertly install and maintain your liner. Plus, we give you access to many liner styles and designs to match your pool, yard and home.
Our pool designers will visit your home to:
- Go over your options for liner thickness and durability
- Assess the size, shape and dimensions of your pool
- Suggest styles and colors based on the design of your current landscape
- Offer quick and efficient installation or repair
- Determine the need for a total pool liner replacement vs. a simple repair
Central Jersey Pools - Pool Chemicals Monroe NJ
From sanitizers to oxidizers, our team utilizes only the top manufacturers of chemicals like Baquacil. This way, your pool will remain clear and clean all year round, without becoming cloudy and murky or too irritating for the skin and eyes.
Check out the many services and products offered by Central Jersey Pools – Pool Chemicals Monroe NJ:
- Three-step systems
Central Jersey Pools - Pool Opening Service Monroe NJ
When the spring approaches, schedule complete pool opening services with us so you don’t have to hassle with pool opening procedures. We come equipped with a checklist and all the right supplies to get the job done right. Our trained technicians will:
- Service pool filters
- Remove child safety fences
- Clean salt generator cells
- Remove water and debris from cover
- Open pools and hot tubs
- Open attached spas
- Add and adjust pool opening chemicals
- Install pool stairs
- Install pumps and filters
- Clean DE filters
We address these services every day, so you can rest assured we won’t miss a step. If you do it yourself in haste, you could miss a crucial step in the process that may come back to haunt you later. Schedule an appointment with Central Jersey Pools – Pool Opening Monroe NJ instead.
Central Jersey Pools – Pool Closing Service Monroe NJ
With friendly service and prices that won’t break the bank, let Central Jersey Pools – Pool Closing Monroe NJ handle all closing procedures. This usually happens at the end of summer and early fall. Our team is well equipped to address all steps thoroughly, from accessory removal to winter cover installation.
Central Jersey Pools – Pool Closing Monroe NJ will:
- Lower/adjust the water level
- Remove filter and pump
- Blow out the lines and add antifreeze to prepare plumbing for freezing temperatures
- Remove and store pool accessories for winter
- Install winter safety covers