16' x 40" 8'6"
Dive In For Serious Fun
This classic, rectangular pool screams “game on” from the moment you see it. The Monolith fiberglass pool is a Type One diving pool that sets the tone for competitive families who love to be together.
- The monolith comes in one size. The dimensions below are listed starting from smallest to largest showing the Outside Dimensions (O.D), Inside Dimensions (I.D.), and ending with the Gallons of Water to fill the pool for each model.
- The angled steps make it easy and safe to enter and exit the pool. Plus, the bench and steps give swimmers a good spot to rest or soak up some sun while cooling down in the pool.
- This area of the pool gives younger swimmers a great play area, and it’s perfect for water games. As swimmers move toward the deep end of the pool, they’ll notice a 15-inch warning slope, alerting them that they are moving toward deeper water. Because this is a deep pool, we recommend that you also designate this transition with a safety rope and floats. As with any pool, always be sure an adult is supervising smaller children.
- Courtesy ledges are common in many of our pool designs. They give the swimmers and gamers in your pool an opportunity to rest in areas where they cannot touch the bottom.
- The dual deep-end benches offer great spots to hang out, and make it a little easier for those deep-end lovers to enter and exit the pool. They’re also well-placed for parents who want to keep a close eye on the kids as they learn to navigate deep waters.
- If swimming is your thing, this pool is one of the best for wide-open swim lanes and undisturbed laps in the pool. A Type I diving pool gives you the room you need to safely install a diving board or a slide, and enjoy a deep plunge into the water.
- Automatic pool safety covers are a fabulous choice for fiberglass inground pool owners. They ensure that no one can enter the pool without your knowledge, offer less pool maintenance, and lower your pool maintenance costs.
- All Thursday Pools fiberglass pool designs feature our exclusive gel coat finish. It’s non-skid, so you can be assured that swimmers of all ages can safely get in and out of the pool. It’s also impervious to algae, which means easier maintenance and fewer chemicals. And it’s gentle on swimmers’ bare feet, pets’ paws, and swimsuits!
Create a style that is all your own with a fiberglass pool.
Whether you’re looking to transform your backyard into a place to entertain family and friends, create a tranquil private getaway or establish an exercise routine that your friends will envy, Thursday Pools has a variety of inground pool designs to meet your needs. We crafted our pools based on the way our customers use them most. Here you’ll find a variety of shapes, sizes, and designs to help you create a style that is uniquely yours.