Sandal Beach Entry
16' x 34.5' 5'8"
16' x 39' 6'
Sandal Beach Entry
Go To The Beach Outside Your Door With The Sandal Beach Entry Swimming Pool
A beautifully designed zero-entry, freeform pool, the Sandal gives beach lovers the experience of the beach without the sand in the pants. The entry area provides plenty of room for the toddlers in your life to splash around, while leaving space for a couple of ledge loungers. The true zero entry lets you dip your toes to cool off, or enjoy a gradual entry into the water.
- Pool Specifications – The sandal comes in two sizes. The dimensions below are listed starting from smallest to largest showing the Outside Dimensions (O.D), Inside Dimensions (I.D.), and ending with the Gallons of Water to fill the pool for each model.
- Beach Entry. The zero-entry transition makes the Sandal one of the easiest pools to get in and out of. And with tanning ledges being one of the most popular features of today’s fiberglass pools, you’ll be happy to know you can fit two loungers in the beach entry area and still give guests plenty of room to enter and exit the pool.
- Wading area. Tread a little further into the beach entry, and you’ve got a wading area to cool off in. This is also a nice play zone for younger non-swimmers.
- Roomy steps and bench. The Sandal’s steps and bench provide a comfy seating area for cool conversation, and the non-skid surface provides sure footing as you exit and enter the pool. Sitting on the bench, a young child who is 4’6” in height will find the water comes up just to the neckline.
- Wide-open swim or play area. Your kids have plenty of room to make waves in the beach entry. While we haven’t come out with a wave pool yet, we know kids’ imaginations can fuel plenty of backyard adventures.
- Sun shelf/swim-out. After a nice long swim, you can take a rest on the swim-out or soak up some rays. A 5’ 11” person can sit comfortably with his waist out of the water while a 5’ 6” person can sit on the lower bench with her shoulders just above the waterline.
- Courtesy ledge. Extending around the deep end of the pool, the courtesy ledge gives swimmers an area where they can stand and take a quick break before getting back into the action.
- Auto-cover ready. Automatic pool safety covers are a fabulous choice for fiberglass inground pool owners. They ensure that no one can enter the pool without your knowledge, reduce time spent on pool maintenance, and lower your maintenance costs.
Click To Enlarge Color Options
Create a style that is all your own with a fiberglass pool.
Whether you’re looking to transform your backyard into a place to entertain family and friends, create a tranquil private getaway or establish an exercise routine that your friends will envy, Thursday Pools has a variety of inground pool designs to meet your needs. We crafted our pools based on the way our customers use them most. Here you’ll find a variety of shapes, sizes, and designs to help you create a style that is uniquely yours.