Loop-Loc Pool Safety Covers
Beautiful Pool Safety Covers for Every Style of Pool
Pool safety covers have come a long way – and we should know! Central Jersey Pools has been installing pools and pool safety covers for 64 years. As a family-owned and operated business, we know how important proper pool safety is to your own family. You can trust us to provide the highest quality swimming pool covers for both inground and above ground pools, keeping you and your family safe at any time of the year.
The Right Swimming Pool Covers for Your Needs
Above ground swimming pool covers need to adhere to safety regulations. You want to make sure they’re tied down tightly, and that you have a safety barrier around the pool that prevents small children and animals from crawling underneath the cover. When you purchase an above ground pool from Central Jersey Pools, our technicians will not only install your cover as part of our winterization service, but will teach you the proper way to install it yourself.
Inground Pool Safety Covers by LOOP-LOC
You have multiple choices for inground pool safety covers at Central Jersey Pools. You’ll probably never need a pool cover strong enough to support the weight of “Bubbles,” the African elephant seen here. But imagine how safe you’ll feel owning the only pool cover that’s proven it can! Built super-strong and securely anchored into the deck, LOOP-LOC puts an unbreakable “lock” on your pool to protect your family.
Only LOOP-LOC comes with the patented SAFEDGE and GAPGUARD Child Safety Intrusion Barrier. It closes the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the cover’s edge, so there’s no way a child or pets can slip through. Other reasons to install LOOP-LOC safety pool covers include:
• A polyester bonded thread.
• Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps to give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
• Extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
• Webbing sown to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
• 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
• Chafe strips manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not “regrind,” which tends to stain decking.
• Non-corrosive aluminum tips which are double-notched for stability.
• Large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps, sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
The LOOP-LOC pool safety covers are also available for on-ground pools with self-supporting decks at least two feet wide.
With so many swimming pool covers out there, it’s hard to pick the one that’s perfect for you. Central Jersey Pools makes it easy. Call 732.462.5005 to schedule a FREE in-home estimate or visit our showroom located one mile north of the Freehold Raceway Mall, to discuss your options for above, on and inground pool safety covers.
How Can We Help...?
Complete this easy online form to receive a product brochure or to request additional information. You can also call us at 732.462.5005 or visit our Contact Us page for additional information.