Why it Makes Sense To Own A Swim Spa
- Swim spas offer a custom fitness routine AND warm water massage comfort in one!
- Privacy and convenience in your own home.
- Exercise and relax on your time schedule.
- Maximum use of your backyard space.
- Easier to maintain and install than a pool.
- Year-round enjoyment regardless of the season.
- No safety fence required. Covers are lockable and safety approved.
- Far less cost than a pool to purchase.
- Personalized fitness routine with adjustable resistance speeds from beginner to challenging.
- Aquatic buoyant low impact exercise benefits.
- All ages find increased balance and agility with aquatic exercise.
- Increase flexibility and strengthen muscle groups.
- Swim, jog, weights, and even walking become pain-free in warm water.
- Hydrotherapy massage for after-workout cooldown.
- Dual Zone models offer hot tub relaxation for total mind and body relaxation.
Benefits Of A Swim Spa
It is well known that exercising in water is far more beneficial than your standard exercises. Swimming is the second most popular sports activity and a great way to get regular aerobic physical exercise. Swimmers have about half the risk of death compared to inactive people. Enjoy exercising longer in water with less joint pain or muscle pain with less effort.
Strengthen, Tone and Heal
When experiencing the benefits of exercising in a Swim Spa, the natural buoyancy of water supports the body's weight, reducing stress on the joints, minimizing pain, and offering one of the most effective workout routines. Water provides 12 times the resistance of air, so as you move, you're really strengthening and building muscle.
If you are new to exercise or can't swim, don't worry. Walking in a swim spa can benefit anyone, including non-swimmers. And if you fall in love with swimming and walking, you can keep going in cooler months - just turn up the heat on your Swim Spa and stay fit year-round!
The benefits of exercising in water
Some of the benefits of water exercise include:
- Increased muscle strength, posture and balance
- Enhanced sense of wellbeing, mood and sleep quality
- Greater mobility and flexibility of joints
- Improved endurance and fitness
- Eases stiff joints and relaxes sore muscles
- Reduced pain and fatigue.
Feel Better, Sleep Better.
Water is an excellent base for exercise, providing an anti-stress environment for movement, using the water's resistance to build muscle strength and flexibility. The warmer water of the swim spa induces vasodilation, which draws blood into the target tissues. The increased blood flow delivers oxygen and nutrients to the tissues while removing cell wastes. This helps promote faster healing of injured tissues. The warmth also decreases muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscles, relieves pain, and reduces swelling. This promotes a more relaxed mood where you will fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Family Fun Time
Children and adults alike will play for hours, improving swim skills, mastering water games and burning energy. Kids will learn how to "ride the wave" in the adjustable water current, while parents and grandparents find peace of mind knowing they have a private, safe place to teach the little ones how to swim and be water safe.
Stay On Your Game
The main advantage of exercising in water is that it offers resistance in all directions, compared to land exercises where you work only against gravity. Exercising in a swim spa increases aerobic endurance, builds greater flexibility and increases muscle tone. With a PDC Swim Spa, your workout routine is easily programmed for a custom fitness session according to the length and resistance that best suits your goals.
Year-Round Enjoyment and Relaxation
A massaging effect is created when your muscles are surrounded by water. Add the water's warmth and our powerful jet action for a soothing relaxing experience from neck to toes in any one of our Swim Spa models. Aquatic exercise is a high calorie-burning workout aiding in weight control, while renewing energy levels and releasing stress and tension. Sit back and melt into the warm swirling water, surround yourself in the soothing glow of soft LED lighting and enjoy the starry night like never before. And the best part, your Swim Spa has been designed to perform in any season! Your home oasis is yours 365 days a year.
How Can We Help...?
Complete this easy online form to receive a product brochure or to request additional information. You can also call us at 732.462.5005 or visit our Contact Us page for additional information.